Sith Scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Recruitment Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Recruitment Suggestions Empty Recruitment Suggestions

Post  Darth Jevln Tue May 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello Guild members,
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how we could recruit more people to our guild.
If you have any ideas just post them on this thread, so we can alll comment and decide which options to use.
Long Live the Sith Empire and May the Dark Side Consume you!
Sith Scion- Let the Hate flow through you!
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Suggestions Empty Some ideas I've gotten from friends and playing some games

Post  INSANECHAOS Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Create a profile of your ideal member. Separate the profile into two areas: In-game character requirements and out-of-game real life requirement.For in-game requirements, a few things to consider are:Does game experience matter (i.e. how long have they been playing)? Do they need certain skills? Are you going to require they have specific equipment on their character? Do they have to be a certain type of character? For out-of-game requirements, a few things to consider are:Is there an age limit? Does it matter where they live? Are there language requirements? Does it matter how much they can play? Do they need to play during certain times? Is there a requirement of how much interaction is expected of them? 2) Create your guild application. Create questions that will help you determine if a prospective member fits the profile.3) Create an evaluation criterion Determine how you will evaluate new members. Some suggestions: Are they using the forums? Do they adhere to and uphold the CoC? What is their general behavior like? How is their overall interaction with others?4) Outline the processWhat happens after they apply? Do you want to interview them? Do you let them into the guild on a trial period? How long are they a trial member? What things are you evaluating them on while they are a trial member?

INSANECHAOS
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Suggestions Empty Re: Recruitment Suggestions

Post  gestergren Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

I am thinking ( yes I know its scary) after an ap is submitted, they are met in game and adventured with to see how they interact with members and get a feel for them as a player. After that a 2 week probationary period before full membership is granted. It only takes one or two bad apples to trash a guilds reputation. I imagin we can streamline this for players that are vouched for by members. IC had a lot of great ideas above for the ap and screening.
gestergren
gestergren
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

https://www.facebook.com/gestergren?cropsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post  gestergren Sat May 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Also posting at MMORPG and Ten Ton Hammer cant hurt... may not generate anything but it gets our name out there.
gestergren
gestergren
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

https://www.facebook.com/gestergren?cropsuccess

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Suggestions Empty RE: to gestergren

Post  Darth Jevln Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 am

I have posted on Ten Ton Hammer's recruitment site for SWTOR. We will see if it bears fruit!
Thank you for the idea!
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down