Sith Scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Story: A New Dawn

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Story: A New Dawn Empty Story: A New Dawn

Post  Crusader3255 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:09 pm

This is a Roleplay event with my Sith Assassin Darth Nerva and her apprentice, people are willing to join and/or start their own stories should they wish it.
------------
Darth Nerva sits quietly, meditating over many things, the peaces of what seems like an intricate device assembling before her. The peaces look like that of a holocron however very styled, not as difficult as a true Sith Holocron, however it still takes skill to assemble correctly. Her mind focused on the artifact in front of her as the final peaces come into place and finish in correct order. She then whispers into the tip of the pyramid holocron and it seems to lock using a combination of bars and gears. "It takes skill to make even the smallest of objects, and such objects take the most skill and power." She hands the object to a guard who then leaves to send it off to a unknown location that was discussed before. She then looks to the dark figure that has been standing there for quite some time.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Story: A New Dawn Empty Re: Story: A New Dawn

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:46 am

Dementis stood in the corner, leaning against the wall with her arms folded. She watched the holocron form under her masters touch. The design was quite different from the ones she used to hunt for. She noticed that her master was concentrating deeply and thought of the moments to strike her down but then thought of how much more she needed to learn before then. Dementis watched as the holocron was finished and taken away by a guard. "The guard will return eventually, you can get the location from him if he is willing..but if he is unwilling you can get it out of him." The voice in her head said, then she responded with a mumble: "Yes, unless he dies during his torture." Dementis smiled to herself before turning to her master, waiting quietly.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

http://myspace.com/darkqueen019

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:52 pm

"I can feel your hatred, your lust for power, yet you are still bound by chains, you do not have the capability for your desires for you are still too foolish to see what is done, I know you are not one of stealth so I will not doom this mission from the start on someone as weak as you, make sure you get what I required. Lives of innocents and of our own cause is meaningless, the artifact you need to retrieve is located on the map inside the Holocron, bring me back the item and you will be rewarded. Fail me and I have no need of a corpse." She turns around and stands at the window, she looked out at the emptiness of space and found a home, a world of nothing, no noise, no light a perfect place for an assassin to dwell. In her mind her apprentice had potential but what she didn't understand was that the force was not the only tool to kill. She liked Demintis in a way that a spider likes its web. As the spider it takes real joy and pride in its creation however they are easily removed and destroyed, but the spider has a way to rebuild. She then opens her communicator and says into it. "She is on her way, make sure you lay it as instructed. Kill on sight." as the guards voice returns "Yes, Dark Lady, they are ready." Fools she thought to herself, they were dead anyway, I just need to know how this will pan out. And with that she grins into the blackness of space.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 pm

The voice inside Dementis' head laughed manically when it heard Darth Nerva's comment on weakness. Dementis strained to hear her masters speech over the laughter. After a few moments the laughter died down along with Nerva's speech ending. "So I have to find the holocron first then used the map...mmm, sounds like fun." Dementis turned toward the door and headed into the corridor, then down to the docking area where a ship awaited her. The person prepping the ship turned to greet her with a smile. Dementis smiled back warmly before asking her question. "What part of that planet was the last person going?" The man's face twisted into disappointment and then went on to explain to her that he couldn't say and held his datapad tightly. Her smile disappeared qucikly as she grabbed the the man's head with both hands and pulled him closer to her. "Now you are going to tell me the coordinates or I am going to crush your head." The man quickly told her the coordinates and a bit more info. Dementis released him with a smile. On her way to board the ship she turned back to the man trying to and force pulled him back into her grasp, then she threw him into the ship before closing the doors. "I need company." As she made her way toward the cockpit she threw the man into an empty room and locked the door. Siting down in the seat she set the coordinates and leaned back in her seat as the ship took off.
-------------------------------------
The voice inside of her head, a Krath spirit or the Krath spirt, Dementis did not know, inhabited her mind and when she needed, body. Before being under the apprenticeship of Darth Nerva, Kira was raiding tombs for treasures on all sorts of planets. She had stumbled into an ancient Krath temple on a planet in the Emperess Teta sector. What she found inside was a talisman. The Krath spirit revealed itself as soon as she touched it. Kira found out through the spirit that she was force sensitive and it offered to help her gain power with the cost of living on through her but if she died her soul would be consumed by it. Kira agreed to this, wanting to be the most powerful in the galaxy. The spirit also told her that it would amplify her powers when needed and take control when she had endured too much and was unable to fight. She stayed on the planet for quite some time and trained with the spirit as her guide for years before allowing herself to be noticed. One of the things the spirit had taught her was to weaken and even hide her level of power. Kira also learned the power of Transfer essence so she would never have to have her soul consumed by the spirit, but it would also tag along when/if she did it. As Kira made her way to Korriban she meditated to hide her strength in the force then a day later she met her new master, Darth Nerva.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 pm

The Man bangs on the door then eventually gives up, he then pulls out a comlink and sends a encrypted message out. Then he sits back down and waits.

Darth Nerva watches the ship leave with a smile. "Such fury, anger, ambition. Brilliant." She Turned to the recorder. "Commander, ready the cruiser I want to watch this, set a course for Duxn. When we land get ready to meet a shuttle to go to Onderon. I do not wish our presence to be known." she grins with a soft chuckle then turns to the large window.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am

Dementis opened her eyes when she noticed the banging on the door stopped. Sitting up in her chair she stretched out. She heard mumbling behind the door and decided to check up on the man. Getting up, she straightened her robes and went over to the door, then opened it after punching in a series of keys on the pad next to it. "What are you doing? Who were you talking to?." The man just smiled and shrugged. Dementis lifted him with the force and pulled him toward her. "You are lucky...I need you to stay alive." Dropping the man she then pulled out a pair of stun cuffs and placed them on his wrist, then pushed him to the hangar doors. As the doors opened, darkness filled the hangar. Sighing Dementis went back into the ship to fetch a pair of night vision goggles and placed them on the man then pulled him out onto the surface. Dementis closed her eyes and meditated a bit. When she opened them the area in front of her was clear as day. "We can see, nice trick you learned."the spirit said. "Yeah, force sight, one of the few I didn't learn from you Mr. All Powerful." she said with a somewhat disappointed tone. "I didn't need to learn it." Shaking her head she turned to the man who was looking at her with a shocked face. Smiling she moved close to him and whispered in his ear. "I hear dead people." Dementis laughed as the man jumped back and fell to the ground then pulled him up and pushed him in front of her. "Now where did they go?" The man now shaking pointed to a massive ruined building in front of them.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Nerva Stands on the jungle reaches of Duxn, she makes her way to the rundown tomb of Freden Nadd. She had heard that the dark energies of this place still strong and she wished to see and feel for her self. Hopefully everything will go according to plan. She uses the force to become a shroud and begins moving forward.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:12 am

Dementis pushed the man forward and headed to the ruined building. She spotted two men standing outside, fully armed. The many different ways to kill the two shuffled around in her head, making her smile as well. As the guards noticed the man and herself approach, Dementis pushed the man aside and force charged into them, igniting her lightsaber on the way and smashed the ground beneath them. As the men flew into the air she wrapped the force around one of the guards neck and pulled them down to the ground and smashed their head into the hard stone. Before the other guard could hit the ground she pulled him forward into her grip. Turning to the man she brought along, smiling. "I have a new toy now, you are revealed of your duty." With that said she threw her saber and impaled the man in the forehead. Pulling her saber back she turned to the guard. "Now, you're going to show me where the holocron is or I am going to peel your skin off, very slowly." The man quickly agreed and Dementis released him. They both headed into the ruined temple.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 pm

As soon as she enters the room itself is shut and closed tight by stone slabs, the dark purple crystals fill the room with a dark leery feeling. The room the itself was barren, with a few bones of dead, then all of a sudden stone slabs rise and you hear hissing sounds however there seems to be nothing, all of a sudden then man next you yells and gets dragged back into one of the holes.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:28 am

Dementis watched quietly as the exist to the room disappeared, a slight smile forming on her face. In the center of the room she saw the item she was after. The man next to her fell to the ground and was being pulled into the darkness. She reached out with the force to pull him back but only the upper half of the man returned. Releasing what was left of the body, she pulled out her light saber and ignited it. The room went from purple to red as she prepared herself. Whatever was in the room was cloaked but it did not bother her, she could see them through the force. Smiling she unleashed a barrage of lightning on the group in front of her then turned to impale one that was about to cling to her back. Dementis rushed forward to break the stones that released the creatures then turned to slice the last one in half. Sighing she moved to the middle of the room and picked up the holocron. "I didn't hear what Nerva was saying that made it close." The spirit in her head laughed. "No worries, I did." Dementis dropped the holocron and grabbed her head with both hands as the krath spirit took over. Her iris glowed a bright purple when the spirit took over. Picking up the holocron she leaned in close and whispered into the tip. The holocron opened and the spirit receded, allowing her control again. Dementis held the holocron out in front of her and a hologram of a map came into view. Dementis studied the map closely, figuring out her destination. After the image had faded back into the holocron she placed it into a bag and began heading for the exit, destroying the stone in her way.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Nevra stands in the cloud of dark energies letting them sound her and engulf her, she then uses force lighting to draw together to other two clouds to the one she is in, as the dark clouds emerge the tomb fills with the black energies as they begin to consume the Assassin. Nervas eyes begin to change, her body begins transforming, The human begins changing into a pure entity of the dark side, her skin becoming redder, her eyes darker and her long hair turning charcoal. Rivets on her face begin forming her eyebrows turn into longer variations of the normal self. She stays like this in her new form and continues to draw the dark clouds inside of her.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Dementis headed back to the ship, eager to get to her destination. On the way she stopped in front of the body of the man she had brought down to the planet with her and picked up his comlink and datapad. She placed the items in the bad with the holocron and continued back to her ship, wondering what her master was up to while she was on this mission. Aboard the ship she opened the holocron once more and set the coordinates then retreated into one of the empty rooms to meditate on what the krath spirit and Darth Nerva had taught her.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Nerva stood up, the transformation had been completed, the dark energies had been infused with her, changed her, she liked the new feeling, the dark side flowed within her smoothly and smiled as she grabbed the supporting pillar and pulled it down, as the place was collapsing she quickly sprinted out before the tomb crumbled before her. "You are revealed of your duties Captain" She said just before the red hand made was extended and the purple lighting ran from her fingertips killing him after several moments. "My aprentice will be here soon, we are going to have a little fun with Onderon." she begin evil chuckles.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 am

Dementis pulled herself out of meditation and exited the room. The ship had landed on Onderon about ten minutes ago, very close to her destination. Dementis opened her bag and removed the comlink, datapad and holocron from it. She set the comlink and datapad on a shelf and held the holocron in one hand as she exited the ship. Standing before her was a pile of stone. Confused, Dementis opened the holocron and viewed the map again. It showed a massive temple. "That temple...why that one."The spirit said, a bit saddened. "Get over it. I need to figure out whats going on." Dementis sat down in the grass and waited.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

"Dementis, we are leaving." The Sith before her looked down at her, her red eyes full of evil intentions. "Set a course to Onderon, were going to have a little fun."
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 am

Got up when she saw the pure blood sith approach her, scanning the woman as she spoke to her with authority in her voice. A frown formed on her face and she took a step back with her hand on the hilt of her light saber. "And who are you? Where is Darth Nerva?"
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 am

The Sith chuckles 'Perfect, it seems the holocrons were right about there being remaining dark energies in the remaining tomb of the last True Sith dark lord, however, I am disappointed in you that you could not figure out who I am. Did you just use your eyes, childish..." Nerva would lift her up and force push her back onto the ship, "I said we are leaving."
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 am

Dementis flew through the air, into the ship. She stopped herself just inches before hitting the wall with the force and landed safely. "She is quite powerful now." said the spirit. Grinning she used the force to place a dent in the wall to make it look like she had hit it "I can see that." Dementis pretended to be hurt when her master boarded the ship. She dropped to one knee and lowered her head. "Forgive me master, it was stupid of me to only use my eyes."
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"Make a course to Onderon, I tire quickly of this little game. We have a target and we are going to have a little fun are you ready?" Without turning to her apprentice.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Dementis stood, a smile on her face. "I am always ready." Turning she headed toward the cockpit and set the coordinates for Onderon then returned to her master, still wondering how she was able to change herself.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 pm

'Good, Good" she speaks over the intercom "Khem, investigate the Counsels guards you may kill the weaklings but leave me the masters and knights." A growling is heard over the intercom and Nerva turns to her own apprentice and quietly says "We are hunting two masters and their own small group of Jedi Knights, I hope you are ready....do not fail me."
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Dementis stared at her master as she was talking to someone or something over an intercom. The features on Darth Nerva changed drastically in such a short time. How was she able to turn into a pureblood sith?...unless she was hiding in a human form the whole time. Dementis continued to wonder even after she was told about the jedi masters and knights. "They shouldn't be any problem at all, I will not fail." Turning, she headed back toward the cockpit to check the ETA of their destination. "Almost there!" She called back before siting down in the pilot seat then began to prep for the landing.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 pm

As the ship landed she walks past he pilot, "No more use for you, I want no one to know where we are in the Empire." She crushes the pilots neck and tosses him over the landing post and onto the endless ground below. "Demintis, since the Jedi have no place here however the Republic Supporters will likely have them hidden someplace, I want you to find a way to disable the shields into the Palace, I will get us in afterwards." She turns her head to look to her apprentice as she lifts up her hood to hide her new pure, appearance. A evil grin on her face.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 am

Dementis pondered on the situation, being sneaky wasnt her thing, but a little help from her friend might be able to make things easier. As Darth Nerva smiled that sinister smile she couldn't help but smile back and when the now pureblood sith left the room the smile faded and she mumbled. "I hate aliens..." "Oh come now..."The spirit said with a mocking tone. "That isn't a nice thing to say...they can be useful you know." Dementis shook her head as she checked her saber and robes then began making her way to the hanger. "This is about as useful as they get."
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:08 pm

"She is a Defiant one..." Odd that that symbol of power around her neck radiated in such dark power, she thought to herself. She then looks up to a hooded man, "Let them know we are here, I want them ready for her." She didn't think Demntis had the ability to be stealthy so she could have the fun of an open conflict, leaving her the master. "Of Course dark lady." the voice responded.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next