Sith Scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 pm
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Standard vs Digital vs Collectors Editions

Go down

Standard vs Digital vs Collectors Editions   Empty Standard vs Digital vs Collectors Editions

Post  Crusader3255 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

I know many people who are planing to pre-order the game are confused about what the Bonus Content is I will help explain what each bonus is for each Edition.

Standard Edition
- No Extra Bonus
- Pre-Order Bonus: Early Access and Color Crystal.

Early Access: Self Explanatory you get the game before others.

Color Crystal: Wile the lightsaber will have many colors this crystal will change the color of the crystal you currently possess to any one you would like.

Digital Edition
- Only Can Order though Origin
- Bonus Include
1. Flare Gun
2. Training Droid
3. HoloDancer
4. HoloCam
5. STAP (Single Trooper Aerial Platform)
- Pre-Order Bonus

Flare Gun - A gun that during Missions or in the wild you can send up into the air so that other players can see where you are, good for PvP/PvE/ and RP

Training Droid - A Companion Droid that follows you around and helps you defeat enemies, more like a pet then a companion.

HoloDancer - A Hologram of a Female Dancer that you can select in towns and safe areas, mostly used for enjoyment reasons.

HoloCam - A camcorder that you can use to record your fights and quests should you want to show other players how to fight or do a quest.

STAP - A mount that you get early in the game to use early wile you do your basic quests good when things seem getting slow.

Pre-Order - See Above

Collectors Edition
-Digital Edition Bonus
- Collectors Edition Bonus That includes:
Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
Game disks collectible metal case
The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural as annotated by Satele Shan
The Old Republic galaxy map
Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
High-quality Collector's Edition box
Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures
Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items
Custom Security Authentication Key
-Pre-Order Bonus

Digital Edition Bonus - See Above

Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue - A Statue of Magus about 6-10 Inches tall Probobly made from plastic.

Game disks collectible metal case - A styled case that holds the game.

The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural as annotated by Satele Shan - A book that pretty much sums up the events of KOTOR one and two as well as some pre-KOTOR events.

The Old Republic galaxy map - Map of Planets and Trade Routes, I do not think they have the planet maps.

Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD - Music from the game as well as the movies that was implemented in.

High-quality Collector's Edition box - Probably a High Detail Box all the items comes in.

Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures - I think this will be a mini-pet like in WoW that do nothing but look awesome and follow you around.

Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items - A store In game that is only used by the Collectors edition Members of the game. I am unsure if the items can be traded or not.

Custom Security Authentication Key - A second Key much like a bank key that gives Hackers a harder time trying to take your account from you, very useful if you know what its like being hacked before.

I hope this helps people who are confused if you want prices they shall be listed below.

Standard - $60.00 USD
Digital - $80.00 USD
Collector - $150.00 USD
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum