October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Make Our Own Story!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Make Our Own Story!

Post  Kira_Alfnoz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 am

Dementis searched the agents armor for some kind of identification. Finding a datapad she searched through it and found that the mans name was Qawn. Grinning a bit she continued to search through and found a few messages from a Broadus Qawn. She turned off the datapad and placed it in her robes, thinking she could pay this other Qawn a visit and wipe out the entire family for fun. Looking into the dull eyes of the dead Chiss it reminded her of the gash on her face. An anger sparked in her as she touched the gash and she wondered..."Well it was in those scrolls I read so it should work....and he might have a little life left in his body since he died recently..." Dementis wrapped her hand around the mans throat and began to concentrate. She used the last bit of his life force to heal the gash on her face and revitalize the rest of her body. A technique rarely used by most sith but effective. After a moment she stood and stretched. Looking down at the agent she laughed at the fact that he now looked like he had been dead for 50 years. Dementis quickly began to make her way through the halls, trying to avoid the Miraluka, knowing that she was still angry. After a moment she saw a a what seemed to be two men talking then an item being dropped on the ground in front of a hooded man. She stood in the shadows of the doorway and watched the transaction with lightsaber hilt in hand.
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

http://myspace.com/darkqueen019

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Broadus Qawn walked through the Tatooine sandstorm to his hangar. His ship was nothing spectacular; the panels were cracked, the ramp sometimes jammed, and periodically its blaster defenses would fail to recognize him and open fire nearly killing him. He would fix it, if his family fortune wasn't gone, every bit of his inheritance given as a 'donation' to the Empire's war efforts. He had his brother to thank for that. My deceased brother, Broadus thought to himself. The thought brought a smug smile to his face. Now he was ready to make his next move. Broadus walked up the ramp and into the main cargo hold of his ship. Sitting in the corner was a deactivated rusty probe droid. Qawn activated it, and it came to life with a series of low beeps and whirs.
"Record on my mark" Qawn told the droid
Bwoooop it responded
"Mark" A red light illuminated to indicate he was being recorded.
"Members of Sith Scion. No doubt you are aware of the treachery committed by Agent Tuss Qawn on Taris. Had the bounty hunter Kayne not disposed of him, I'm sure you would have liked to question him. Let me save you the trouble by providing all you wish to know: I hired the bounty hunter Kayne to infiltrate your ranks and dispose of Agent Qawn. Tuss Qawn's loyalty to the Empire will prove a nuisance in your future , as I'm sorry to inform you that he has alerted the Imperial Intelligence of your intentions." Qawn cleared his throat and continued, "I also paid the bounty hunter to deliver you the Eye of Nihilus," he smiled " consider it a gift. Now, let me assure you that my killing of Agent Qawn was entirely personal in nature. My name is Broadus Qawn, and he was my twin brother, a reckless fool who squandered my families fortunes on the whims of the Empire. I intend to retrieve what is rightfully mine. "
"Here is my proposal: The Empire will not be pleased with my brothers failure to retrieve the valuable artifact. He would be demoted to a mere trainee upon his return, had he lived. His death has not yet reached the ears of the Empire, and I intend to take full advantage of this. I will enter the service as the missing Agent Qawn. The Empire does not track the Chiss based on given names, only surnames, as our first names become irrelevant in the military. They will never know the difference between us. We are identical. I will rise through the ranks, all the while serving towards the goal of bringing their demise and lifting the Sith Scion to glory. I will be your spy." He smiled broadly "But this will not come cheap. I require a position of power amongst your organization, and will require aid on some tasks given to me. When you have made your decision to accept or deny my offer, leave it with this droid and it will return to me. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon." Qawn motioned with his hand and the droid stopped recording. He led the probe droid outside and gave it the coordinates to the Sith Scion camp on Taris. The droid launched into the sky and disappeared in an instant. Now it was time to wait.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539081292

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:41 pm

The Bounty Hunter touched the comm on his Helmet "Mako Bring the ship around and send Blizz out for Salvaging I have something he might enjoy looking at." After a wile a young female voice is herd "Okay Magus, we are making our decent now." He looks back to the Sith Lord, before the hologram arrives he looks over the artifact before handing it to the Sith Lord, his only regret is that he diffident kill the Chriss first. "I will have my crew do exploring and make sure nothing valuable is left behind that could aid us" he looks the the angry Miraluka that bow infront of the lord then the hologram appears.

The Miraluka rives in anger as she leaves the base and sees the lord and bounty hunter and approaches and bows "Lord Arcadium, it has been a wile.."
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Arcadium turned to the Miraluka and in a fit of rage began to strangle her," What were you thinking?!? Did I give you an order to kill Agent Qawn?!""His grip on her tightened," I had planned to follow him to the Emperor's secret palace and destroy him once and for all! It had taken years to position Qawn and convince him I had no idea of his involvement with the Emperor! You have failed me utterly and the only thing stopping me from killing you is the fact that you are still useful to Sith Scion's vision."Arcadium released the Miraluka and responded," Take this bounty hunter and salvage any information or materials. We will need them when the time is right and also make sure that there are no survivors. I do not want this to be revealed to the public eye like our engagement on Fresia." Arcadium turned to enter his ship as a small probe arrived in the camp. He focused on the probe for a bit and was able to sense through the Force the presence of a Chiss. Arcadium smirked and entered his starship, the Monolith, and proceeded to listen to the message, and recorded his response.

"Dear Qawn,
I am intrigued by your offer and I was actually hoping to contact you as well. yes, I have known of your existence for quite sometime and was hoping to hire you once your brother had proven...inadequate for my operations. Meet me at these coordinates in the Unknown Regions to discuss our relationship further:E-13. Bring no one or you may suffer the same fate as your brother....." Arcadium sent the probe, knowing that Broadus would surely come....he had to come.

Arcadium looked at the Eye of Nihilius and began to meditate as his ship began travelling to the coordinates designated in the message. His mind transferred through time and space as he searched through the Force and then suddenly a ghost appeared and Arcadium rose," Hello Darth Nihilius.....Are you ready to begin the ritual."
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Dementis looked on with amusement as the Miraluka was being choked by the hooded man. "What irony..." Her eyes drifted back to the artifact and then it hit her. She had come across that artifact before in a different location on the same planet. She had played around with it before it had been stolen from her. Dementis moved out of the shadows and backed up far enough to get a better look at the outside of the base. "Not a different location...the same base! Just then a figure appeared in front of her, laughing. No one but her could hear and see the person. "Will you tell them about the artifact?" Dementis turned around to view Arcadium's ship disappear in the sky. "And how would that benefit me? They can keep the thing, it has no more use to me...this just means I can concentrate on being the "new girl to the group" and play with your life essence transfer technique just in case that Miraluka decides to kill me out of anger of that hooded guys actions." Dementis moved toward the group forming a grin and lowering her strength in the darkside to seem unaware of everything. The spirit just laughed and began to dissipate. "See you when you have more time, I do like our conversations." She nodded as she came closer to the group. "Goodbye Andeddu...."
Dementis approached her Miraluka master and the bounty hunter. She wondered if her master would ask about how the gash on her face disappeared. After looking the bounty hunter up and down she knelt before her coughing, master. "What are we to do now, my master?"
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

The Miraluka looks nothing but pissed "I should kill you right now, but help this man with what he needs, return to my ship when you feel your life is worth something again." She leaves in a smoke cloud leaving her with the helmeted bounty hunter who looks down at her. "Your file states you were a treasure Hunter back on Tattoine, if my information is correct you know much about salvaged items I suspect. We have a Jawa looking over the stuff so I do not your efforts will be used ,however we may need a second opinion should we return to the main ship..." The Powertech clicks on his arm computer making a quick diagnostics check before landing on the ground looking at the Apprentice. "Your Master was to annoyed to tell me your name."
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 am

Dementis stood and watched her master disappear in a cloud of smoke, a false frown on her face. As the bounty hunter spoke to her she began to circle him, checking out his armor, and nodding. After he had scanned the and returned to the ground she reached out with one finger and pointed to different parts of his armor. "Your armor is weakest in these points..should get that fixed...as for my name you can call me Kira." Dementis saw no need to tell him her sith name, it would be useful later. "Do you have a name?"
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

His Matalic Voice offered a chuckle. "That is what you think, However its not the size of the armor but what it is made up up, and I do not normally give my name out to anyone however if you wish you can call me Magus."
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Dementis chuckled at the size comment. "Well then I bet you work your armor well..." She thought about killing him and heading back to the Miraluka's ship but then decided it was best to wait. She sensed that the Miraluka was still very angry. "Alright Magus, where are we suppose to be going?"
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Broadus Qawn came out of hyperspace in the "Unknown Regions". At least that's what the Imperials called them. In reality, Qawn could very well call them 'home'. The Chiss homeworld was somewhere here amongst the stars. It had been so long he had forgotten what it looked like...
A loud beep alerted him that he had arrived at his destination. The moon was barren and dry with little vegetation. As Qawn landed he swore he saw the land beneath him move, away from where the ship was to set down. Yet as Qawn walked down into the dusty atmosphere he saw no sign of life. Lord Arcadium had sent him here to meet, yet he saw nothing that indicated anyone had ever been here. Odd, he thought, why would the Dark Lord pick such a remote place. Qawn walked onto the soft black sand. A green haze filled the air, coming from tiny spires full of holes. Then, in the distance, a red light shone briefly and faded. Qawn gathered his blaster pistol, his rebreather mask, and headed for the light. Whether it was Lord Arcadium or not, Qawn was prepared.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Qawn walked towards the red light through the vicious sandstorm. As he moved closer, the light bobbed oddly; a low rumble shook the earth beneath him and the light vanished. He pressed forward blindly, until he came to the mouth of a cave. Desperate to find cover from the intense storm, he ran inside. Broadus activated his light on the tip of his blaster pistol and pressed deeper into the cave. Briefly, he could have sworn he saw a red illumination ahead of him. Qawn ran at a full sprint, the cave widening into a massive cavern. There sitting amongst the black stalagmites was a stone podium; a cylindrical object resting on it, unmoved for a millennia. Qawn approached slowly, but deliberately. Qawn reached for the object- when a giant roar filled the cavern. Qawn grabbed the object and turned: before him was a creature unlike any he had ever seen. Standing twice as tall as him, it's head was long and pointed, full of razor sharp teeth. It's body was bulbous, its stomach pulsing with a bright red florescent light. It had four arms with sharp talons, its two feet large and scaly. It roared again, taking a lunge at Qawn. He rolled and ducked behind a nearby rock. The creature swung over, its talons skimming over his head. Broadus ran towards the tunnel that led him there, the great creature on his heels. He sprinted through the tunnels, the creature so close behind he could feel its breath. The ground shook with its every step, its roar made his ears ring. He ran out of the mouth of the cave, the sandstorm now nothing but a light breeze. Ahead, he saw his ship. His legs burned as he ran, the creature running clumsily behind him. He ran up the ramp and began to raise it. A mighty clawed hand reached in and Qawn shot it with his blaster pistol. The creature roared and withdrew its hand just as the ramp shut. He ran to the cockpit and sat in the pilots chair. He activated the navicomputer as the engines roared to life. He did not see Lord Arcadium in that cave. And he was about to find out why.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3