Sith Scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 pm
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Make Our Own Story!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Make Our Own Story! - Page 2 Empty Re: Make Our Own Story!

Post  Crusader3255 Mon May 30, 2011 7:13 pm

"So whatever happened to that girl I was sent to kill?" The bounty hunter picks up a large mounted gun that could be placed under the hull of a ship.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Kayne eyed his former competitor. "Not sure what happened to her. You would have to ask Gardulla the Hutt." Kayne was sure she probably served as a slave girl in one of their elaborate palaces. Kayne learned a valuable lesson from that girl. Never borrow money from a Hutt.
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539081292

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"So these toys yours?" Looking over the set, he checks the ammunitions crates "What do we have here....Incindary rounds....Sonic Charges and... Well would you have a look at this..." The bounty hunter takes out a glass canister filled with green Liquid, "Someones been on Nar Shaddaa recently." He places it back into the foot locker and the helmet looks to his face. "I feel all is present in your storage bay from your records, I think its time we found out what were doing." Besides that agent has some other people in mind I feel...and I think i might have a gift for him.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 am

The bounty hunters continued to recount old stories and check the new equipment as Arcadium reentered the room where Agent Qawn was standing. Arcadium looked at Qawn's face and knew that something was off. He remarked, " You seem uneasy my friend. I sense anxiousness." Qawn retorted," Sir, the bounty hunter we aquired from Nar Shadda seems to know a little too much about the Republic's military strategy. I find it odd that such a brute would have that type of intel." Arcadium smiled, " Your distrust has served you well Qawn, but do not worry....everything is going as I have forseen. He is of no danger, but he will prove to a very strong ally in our plot." Arcadium turned to look out the viewport and then said,"Do they still believe that the weapon is of Republic origin?" Qawn laughed and said," Kayne believes that it is, but I think that the other one still has his doubts." Arcadium turned and smiled," Good.....very good. Make preparations for them and let them speak to no one in regards to the mission. You may go now if you wish unless you have anything else to report."
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 am

The bounty hunter returns to his ship and opens up Cell one, a woman tied up he pulled her up over her shoulder and went to find the Agent, the woman was sedated so she didn't move at all, at the door opened he dropped her in-front of the agent and the lord and looked to them both. "Meet Tel Rea, she will get you under the radar into Taris, she apparently has maps of the the under-city of Taris that and shes easily expendable." The Masked Bounty hunter looks to them both.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Arcadium brushes Qawn to the side then looks at the girl. "Out of curiosity bounty hunter, why do you have a random woman tied onn your ship who just happens to know Taris." He glares at the bounty hunter and then says, " You seem to know way too much. Explain yourself now before I send an entire regiment in here to force it out of you."
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 pm

The bounty hunter echoes a metallic laugh "Sith Lord, it is my job to know, a bounty hunter's job is not just brute force, they need to know layouts, passageways, maps, and many other ways to capture or kill a target, some of us are given more credits for discretion wile others are paid more for brute force, I keep my options open its one of the reasons I am so well known in the Empire, should I miss my target or get my location wrong it could be my last mission or worse my loss in credits. As for the woman laying at my feet, she was my last current assignment to the empire, but for a different reason, this is Tergina Seo Smuggler for the Republic. Seeing as if give her to you or my suppliers I get paid ether way so she might as well be of use to you now. Now if you rather not have this gift I figured I would most happily given you I might as well take her downstairs to one of the ships cell blocks to await a Inquisitor. Ether way, I get paid" The bounty hunter finishes on his wrist and shuts it his Crimson Helmet and Darkened Visor looking back to the Sith Lord and Agent.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Agent Qawn broke the silence with a cough. "Well it certainly seems we all have enough energy to argue, why not shoot some Republic troops as well?" He clapped his hands and rubbed them slowly. He looked at the girl lying on the floor. "Let's see here..." Qawn grabbed the unconscious girl by her hair and lifted her head. No breathing...no pulse..."This girl is dead!" he exclaimed as he let her head slam the ground with a thud. "We have no more time to waist questioning corpses and bodyguards. We will rendevous on Taris, I will question the locals, and we will assault the base. Kayne and," Qawn motioned to the bounty hunter "whatever your name is, will go through the 'front door' as it were. I'm sure you two bounty hunters will have the time of your lives mowing down some Republic troops. I will enter through the cargo bay on the south end and head to the security control center. I'll deactivate the turrets and the bounty hunters will clean up the remaining forces." Qawn paused to take a breath. He had been planning this for some time. "Now if there aren't any questions I have one issue to discuss..." His gaze fell upon the Lord Arcadium. "My Lord, will you be joining us?"
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Arcadium stared at Qawn and thought," Qawn has changed emmensly since he first joined me. He has such potential as long as doen't let his arrogance blind him ike Ridien." The Dark Lord took several steps and looked out the window and responded, " Yes Qawn. I will accompany you all." Arcadium turned and his cold demeanor had been replaced with an anger that only a demon could posses and pointed to his scar, "I plan to make the Jedi that did this to me watch as all the people he now and cares about fall under Sith Scion's heel." He lloked at the bounty hunters and then at Qawn," Prepare my ship. We leave in 12 hours. enjoy your rest and meet in the docking bay when you are ready."
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 pm

The Bounty Hunter picks up the dead body again. "I guess I will take this downstairs then I will return to my ship where I will be staying for the remainder of our time here, your Engineers should be done with upgrades and repairs I have bought and was given to me. I will be inspecting then and testing them, then be going to my own armory, when we are about to go give command to my ship and I will be ready. Until then watch your backs." He looks around one more time and then leaves the room carrying the body downstairs where he drops the corpse on the Officers desk who snarls and taps on his keyboard and does the momentary credit transfer. The Bounty Hunter is not one for small talk and after he sees the funds have been transported he walks to his ship where he looks at the new Armor Plates and Weapons that are mounted on his Master Six starship, named after himself "The Burning Anger" or he just calls it "The Anger." The ship was his prize and it was well known throughout the galaxy since the make of it was rare in Origin. The armor he has installed was a Platinum Plate force shield that was also protected by a Stasis Module that made his ship glow Dark Orange, most fitting for the name of the ship. The guns were a different matter, under the cockpit two large Gatling lasers were added to the ship wile on the wings six in total Missile Launchers for troublesome Targets were mounted. There was also the main gun that was just above the cockpit that shot Ion Rounds and Sonic Rounds strong enough to take down a small Capital Ship all in all it was the Bounty Hunters winning vessel that so far saved his live more times then his own guns have. "I best check up on the upgrades and repairs now, she will be needed to get to the undercity of Taris."
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 pm

The three ships landed in various locations across Taris. Agent Qawn landed in the rubble of a former skyscraper. His ship glinted in the sunlight creeping through the overgrowth that consumed the metallic structure. Qawn gathered his field kit and grabbed a Imperial standard issue sniper rifle. He exited his ship and began walking south. No doubt Lord Arcadium had already landed and was en route to meet with the nameless bounty hunter. He, on the other hand, had some important business to attend to. He grabbed his comlink and activated its encryption, "Kayne, this is Agent Qawn. Meet me on the south side of rally point Delta." And with a light beep ended the transmission. He pulled his field kit closer and quickened his pace. Time was running out.
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Kayne waited in the deep forest canopy of Taris. "Hello Mr. Kayne." He turned to see the Chiss Agent coming through the dense jungle, silent but swift. "Do the others know?" he asked him. "No." Qawn said abruptly. "But they will soon enough." Kayne was skeptical. Qawn seemed entirely too confident in his own abilities. And in his line of work that got you killed. Kayne grabbed his helmet and began following Qawn through the underbrush. He had a bad feeling about this.

Qawn led the way through the underbrush for what seemed like hours. Finally the foliage began to thin and revealed the ruins of a once great tower. The tower still faintly gleamed through the rust and thousands of vines crawling over it. Qawn and Kayne entered through a large hole in its side. The damp, cool air was a relief from the harsh jungle outside. Agent Qawn led the way through the labyrinth of hallways and rooms. They came to halt in front of a locked door. "What now?" Kayne asked. Qawn reached into his field kit and pulled out a slicer. He worked for a second and the doors lock turned green. "Are you ready?" he asked Kayne with a smile. "Ready as I'll ever be." he replied. Qawn nodded and opened the door. The hail of blasterfire filled the hallway and covered it in a thick layer of smoke. The bounty hunter launched two missiles directly at the sentry turrets, exploding on impact. The waves of droids kept coming. Their blasters were weak, and the bounty hunter absorbed several shots through his armor. However, he had to continuously vent his armor, slowing him significantly. Finally, the blaster fire died and Kayne removed his helmet, out of breath. "That was fun." he said. He looked around. Agent Qawn was nowhere to be seen.

Kayne walked down the hall that was so heavily guarded. He put on his helmet and scanned ahead. Nothing. He walked into the dimly lit room and looked around. The room was empty, except for a lone box atop a podium in the middle of the room. A single beam of light illuminated it from the ceiling with an eerie aura. He moved slowly toward it. As he did he felt odd; as if he were locked in a room with a hungry rancor. Fear swept over him, his energy drained, his weapons felt useless. Kayne fell to his knees and gasped for breath. His life was meaningless. He deserved to die. He looked up at the box and saw Qawn standing over it, with a strange device covering his ears and eyes. He looked down at Kayne and smiled. "Thank you for all your help, sir." Qawn lifted his blaster and pointed it at the bounty hunter. He smiled even broader and spoke with a tone unlike any he had ever heard the agent use, "The Emperor would reward you greatly. Given the chance." The last thing Kayne saw was the flash of red as Qawn pulled the trigger.
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

The Bounty Hunter after hearing and seeing the explosion retracts his jet pack to the Sith Lord and his apprentice "well seems our Agent Friend has made a entry into the first guard post. It is best we make our way to the refueling stations then the armory that way their drones can no longer work and the humans can no longer fire a blaster." The Bounty Hunters visor looks over the apprentice who had just arrived then back to the Sith Lord. "I will follow your lead." He says as the vital signs of Kayne dies out. "I also feel our Agent friend is busy...with his own agenda..."
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Darth Arcadium smirked and looked to the bounty hunter, " He's doing exactly what I asked if he even knows it or not. He doesn't matter. We need to focus on finding the weapon. With Qawn distracting the Republic troops, I'll be able to take control of the device." Arcadium turned from the bounty hunter and his apprentice and began to walk towards the main compound, when suddenly the ground began to shake and lightning sparked from his fingertips, "Let's get this show on the road."
Darth Jevln
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

The Bounty Hunter not really caring about whats really going on just what needs to be done Jet packs up in the air and after the lighting had and shoots a stream of three Thermodetenators at the wall giving it five seconds for droids to gather around before exploding the wall giving the three a chance for entry and then frying the troopers with his flamethrower before landing and rushing forward extending his viroblade slicing another droid in half and then jumping out of the way of the apprentices attacks to the generators terminal doping down the external defenses and shields he then looks to the sky.

Just then a Sith Transport ship flies into the the compound and crashes directly into the Ion Cannons before they can even arm, as you see a Black Figure jump from the ship before it hits and lands on the ground behind a set of troopers decapitating it with her Double-Blade Lightsaber and keeps a defensive stance as she rushes in to find the Agent and sees the Giant Rancor she stands int he shadows as she looks at the Agent and his beast munching on his stack.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:53 pm

The stench of decay filled the air, along with the sound of blaster fire and death. This is chaos he thought to himself as he began running towards the armory. i LOVE chaos. He came to the door which was already blown to pieces. He heard the muttering and chanting of Arcadium and his apprentice. Fools he thought. He opened his pack and gripped the ancient box in his hands. The device on his head had 15 min of protection remaining. He swung his blaster in front of him and entered the chamber. The box would prevent any force user from detecting him and would weaken anyone without the correct protective equipment. He scanned the room. Empty. But where.....
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 am

The Miraluka did not need the force to see the Agent as she stood behind him "Who is the fool now?"
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

The human female sith juggernaut Dementis smiled as she watched the burning remains of the Ion cannon infront of her. Below her feet were the decapitated remains of two troopers left by the Miraluka. She had jumped out of the sith transporter less than a second before it hit the cannons. The burning flames and the dead made her happy inside. Dementis reached down and picked up the head of one of the troopers and began playing with the facial features as she waited for her orders to move.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

http://myspace.com/darkqueen019

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 am

Agent Qawn froze. Clearly something went horribly wrong. He turned slowly to face the Miraluka in front of him. "You seem to be a someone intelligent creature. So you surely you must know that if you kill me, the consequences will be severe. I am a hand of the Emperor."
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:34 am

"My dear little blue man.... odiously you have a poor choice in alliance...now I am feeling playful, would you like to state that again? Or should I kill you now?" The Mirakula is dressed in revealing black bandages her skin is pale and a duel cape folds into the bandage mask that covers her whole face except for her mouth. She ignites her Dual-Lightsaber as a warning and a wicked grin smiles upon her face.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

Dementis decided to follow the Miraluka after a few moments of playing with the decapitated head. She kicked it like a soccer ball and made her way inside. Inside she saw the woman ignite the duel bladed sabers. She moved closer but stopped as she began to feel an unusual amount of weakness. Dementis backed up out of range and stood there wondering why she had that weak moment. After a moment she realized there was someone else in the area with the Miraluka and she realized that whatever had made her feel weak must have had some affect on the Miraluka. She grinned and lifted her hand, and the shattered remains of the door lifted silently and positioned themselves at the back of the Miraluka. "You must be feeling weak, master...and that is unacceptable to me." She whispered, then made a motion with her hand to move the shards of door forward.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 am

The shards of the shattered door floating behind his opponent brought an uncontrollable grin to the Agents face. "As tempting as killing me is, it seems you have a more... significant problem to deal with...." the Agent said. And with the speed of death, the shards began to move towards the place where they both stood. The Agent straddled to the left and rolled behind a cargo container. The shards whistled by, followed by the sounds of lightsabers clashing and the smell of melting metal. The Agent peaked around his cover. The two sith were engaged in a ferocious battle, and if there was ever a time to escape, it was now.

Agent Qawn laughed loudly as he ran down the hall towards the exit. He turned left, then left again. Then he saw it; just down the hall, the distant frame of the door leading do his freedom. And my promotion Qawn thought to himself. And just as everything cold not seem more glorious, more delightful and perfect; a silhouette emerged from the right and stood in front of the door. "You sir, are a dead man" The heavily armored man said pulling out two blasters. "When you try to kill someone its best to do it right the first time." A blaster bolt from the bounty hunters pistol streaked down the hall and hit Qawns exposed hand. The priceless artifact fell to the floor. And before he could mutter a reply, a second blow hit him square in the chest. But this stung and... he felt numb.

Agent Qawn lay on the ground unable to move. Poison he thought, I'm paralyzed. The clanking of the bounty hunters armor drew louder as he slowly approached. If only I could reach the artifact , I could weaken him. Then the smell came. No, it cant be, he thought, IT can't be. He looked into the glowing slits looking down on him, the smell of burnt flesh pouring out of his helmet. "I believe you said the Emperor would reward me greatly given the chance," Kayne said pointing a blaster pistol into the agents face. "Lord Arcadium paid more." Kayne pulled the trigger and bent down removed the device from the agents head. Perhaps he could modify it to fit in his helmet. He gatherd the box containing the precious artifact and headed towards the door. Maybe I'll get a little bonus for killing the Imp he thought to himself. And with a hiss the door opened and flooded the hallway with light. Lord Arcadium was waiting, and he would be most pleased to posses the 'Eye of Nihilus'.
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Kayne, Good work return to the Sith Lord and myself at the gate, remove the trash and return with the artifact." The Bounty Hunter switches off the comm and looks to the Sith Lord, "We Have it." The bounty Hunter checks his one blaster again. "The Empire has lost a great ally today, it seems victory is in your hands."

*The Miraluka easily deflects the shards* "Fool Girl you have been training for more then a day and think you can best me?" She Growls angry and gashes her face with the end of a lightsaber. "My weaknesses give me drive, give me strength. Something you have not learnt yet. You hide from them and leave them open for me to easily over come you, that your families abandonment, that you waste your money each day on nothing and it drives you mad" She growls, "Learn. Your. Place!" She Force pushes her back though the door* "You have no idea what my weaknesses are, but I know yours." She raves in anger.
Crusader3255
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira_Alfnoz Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Dementis dropped her lightsaber and fell to her knees, clutching her face. The burning sensation from the lightsaber sent sparks of pain through her. Her anger grew at the thought of her failed plans and she wondered what to do. Desperately searching for a plan, trying to get rid of the humiliation she had just experienced. Dementis picked up her lightsaber and went to stand as she listened to the Miraluka words. She was right. All the scrolls she had read and that one day of training meant nothing. She needed more training, more power. Before Dementis could apologize she felt the force push from the Miraluka and went flying back through the hallway and slammed into the wall at the end. Moaning in pain she slowly stood and decided she needed to get out of the area. Dementis made her way through the halls and found the body of the agent on the floor without the artifact. She leaned down to inspect the man, removing the helmet to get a better look at his face.
Kira_Alfnoz
Kira_Alfnoz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Kayne dropped the artifact in front of Lord Arcadium and removed his helmet. There was a huge blaster burn covering the right side of his face. "I believe this is what you were looking for?" The other nameless bounty hunter stepped out from beneath the wing of the Sith's transport. He merely nodded, picked up the artifact, and handed it to Lord Arcadium as Kayne pulled out his datapad. "As I told your Agent ...er...'friend', " Kayne said "your bid was well above the Emperor's, which normally..." The muted beep from his datapad signified a positive transfer of funds. "Ah never mind. I believe that, sir, concludes our business." Kayne pocketed the datapad and secured his helmet onto his head. "One last thing friend," Kayne said walking to his ship "in the future you may want to investigate your troops before you trust them. I don't take kindly to being shot in the face unnecessarily." Kayne walked up the ramp and sat in the pilots chair, as the ship hissed and the engines roared to life. The ship lifted off the ground, the trees and ruins of the once great city growing smaller beneath him, and with a barrel roll for show, the Bounty Hunter known as Kayne Torrel disappeared over the horizon.

The door opened in the cantina and the room filled with dust and sand as the armored figure rushed inside. The disapproving grumblings of the cantina patrons was quickly drowned out as the music resumed and drunken stupor refilled the air. The armored man approached the bar and yelled "Excuse me can a blasted man get something to drink around here?" The elderly Rodian bartender turned around in frustration only to be taken with delight, "Kayne you devil!" he yelled in Rodese, "What brings you back old friend?" Kayne smiled broadly "Just finishing up some business. Where is the one they call Merdock?" The Rodians face grew serious "Why do you want to see him my boy?" The tone in his voice was grim. "He is bad news my boy, bad news indeed. You should keep far away from the likes of him" Kayne laughed aloud "You're a crazy old bag. I've just escaped with the skin on my back," Kayne said pointing to his scar "I'll be damn if someone ends me in your cantina." The old Rodian studied him carefully "Very well , my boy" he motioned to the booth in the far right of the cantina. There sat a figure in brown robes, studying the cantina, and openly enjoying the company of a curvaceous twi'lek girl. "Thank you sir" Kayne yelled above the music and walked to the booth.

"Merdock?" Kayne asked eyeing the twilek girl. She smiled at Kayne and whispered something into the robed figures ear. The robed man laughed and motioned for Kayne to take a seat, as the twilek girl winked at him and left. The robed man removed his hood. His eyes as red as blood, his skin blue, and his hair black as night. He looked at Kayne with an expressionless face. "I trust you enjoyed yourself?" he asked Kayne. "Well, of course, I got paid." Kayne replied. "That's good, and Im sure my bonus was equally enjoyable?" the Chiss said. "Of course, of course." Kayne said quickly. He wanted the twilek girl to return and this Merdock was becoming dull. "Good. Well lets have a toast to our future pleasures." the Chiss said handing him a drink. Kayne liked the sound of that. "I have to ask, why did you send me to kill the Chiss Agent? Dont your kind look out for each other?" The Chiss smiled at him, "Maybe later Ill tell you, but for now lets enjoy ourselves." They both finished their glasses and smiled. Kayne felt the drink take effect instantly. "This is fantastic stuff!" he screamed. His head was swimming. "Oh yes," the Chiss nodded "it is very strong." Kayne felt his pulse quicken, his neck constrict. He tried to yell , but there was no air in his lungs. Kayne slumped in his seat, and somehow knew he was going to die. The Chiss leaned over and whispered in his ear "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Broadus Qawn. And I just wanted to personally thank you for killing my brother. He was quite a thorn in my side." Broaddus Qawn smiled and rose. He called for the twilek girl, whispered something in her ear, and headed for the door. She sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Looks like I'm getting rid of your body" she whispered "such a shame." With one final spasm Kayne looked at her beautiful face, smiled, and died.

Last edited by Ienown on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ienown
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next