SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Make Our Own Story!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Make Our Own Story!

Post  Darth Jevln on Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Everyone,
I was just thininking that we could RP on this thread!
If we wanted, we could create a story and have some fun!
If you are interested post and then someone else continue the story!
I will let you all decided the setting, but everyone in the guild is on the mission or quest, so make it viable to have that many people!
I look forward to seeing everyone's creativity!
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

interesting!!!

Post  komatoze on Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 am

i just wondering how does that will work with all, im really curious about how things are gonna be when it comes to questing in groups as well as soloing!!!

komatoze
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: Make Our Own Story!

Post  Ienown on Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm

The haze in the cantina was thicker than normal. Or maybe Dreel Sor was more drunk than he thought. Yeah. He was definitely drunk. It didn't really matter though, here on Nar Shada everyone was drunk ninety percent of the time. That, or hopped up on spice.
It was nice not having to look over your shoulder every five minutes. Tonight he would drink the night away and hopefully not remember a damn thing in the morning. Dreel looked at the twilek dancers on the raised platforms. How much would they cost? He lifted his drink to his lips, only to discover it was much too light. He held it up to the laser lights shooting around the cantina. Damn. Empty. He got up, swaying a little and stumbled towards the bar. Then he stopped. He felt cold and couldn't move. Something warm was running down his leg. The blade stung as it pushed deeper into his back. "Surrounding yourself with the rich and powerful, does not make you one of them Mr.Sor." The blade burned as it dissolved inside him. He fell into a pool of warm blood. Strange. He could still smell the alcohol.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539081292

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

^This still active?
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes!
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:42 pm

A Medium Equipped Bounty Hunter Blasts the door though, rough entry I know, however Bounty Hunter was not aiming for the Man already downed more like the cheap bouncers that was Mr. Sor's "Hired" Guards placing one with a Tranquilizer dart the other with a blaster shot between the eyes. Reloading his wrist armlet he walks over to tie up the Bodyguard and Then just nods to the other bounty hunter as if a signal and walks off with the tied passed out man into his ship. If he showed any care of the others he didn't show it, they were not his targets and thus no point to be bothered with. On the Ship the bounty hunter ties the man to the interrogation table then just waits...
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 pm

The Chiss smiled to himself. The Bounty Hunter was worth more than the price he paid. Perhaps more information could be gathered from the guard. He looked down at the bodyguard dead on the ground. Perhaps not. This bounty hunter, though very effective, seemed to enjoy killing. If he intended on getting what he wanted from the second guard he must move quickly. The bounty hunter said he was at dock 81A . The Chiss moved across the room and tossed a credit chip to the bartender. " The Emperor thanks you for letting us use your establishment. " The bartender merely nodded as the Agent walked out the door.

Last edited by Ienown on Fri May 27, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Sat May 28, 2011 12:06 am

The Bounty Hunter did not speak nor did he show his face behind his helmet. The Maroon armor seemed to look even more as intimidating in the dark light then before. However he was paid to keep one alive for questioning, and as much as he hated having currently alive people on his ship he was paid well enough to calm his hand he strapped in the Bodyguard and set up the Shock Rods in case he try to escape. Outside he waited for the Agent of the Empire that he was asked to join with. He fiddles with the HUD in his visor and looks around the windy spaceport.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Sat May 28, 2011 12:33 am

The Agent walked onto the Hunters ship. The Bounty Hunter was standing outside the locked room. Where the prisoner was being held, no doubt. He stood in front of him, his maroon armor shining in the light. "Is he alive? " The bounty hunter nodded. The Agent walked into the room, as the bloodied guard looked up. "P-p-please." The Agent smiled to himself as he locked the door. "I'm going to ask you a series of questions. I recommend you answer them truthfully ...the first time." The bodyguard moaned, " I am a member of the imperial guard. Did you kill ambassador Sor? " Agent Tork smiled and narrowed his red eyes. The bodyguard continued, " He is ambassador to Republic on behalf of the Emperor! Our agents will find you! The emperor is not forgiving. " The Chiss laughed to himself." I am completely aware of how forgiving the emperor is." He flipped the switch and smiled as the electric current surged through the screaming man in front of him. He liked killing too.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Sat May 28, 2011 10:26 am

The Bounty Hunter Walked to the Cockpit of his ship, since the Agent traveled with him and he knew the bodyguard would be dead anyway he set a coarse for the Imperial Flag Cruiser "Hellion." He checked his blaster Pistols, his Duel Peacekeeper Blasters cost more credits then even his own ship and he kept them in top pristine. He Jumped to hyper-speed when he was on route and then went back to the door.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 am

Agent Tuss Qawn met the bounty hunter near the exit ramp. "Once again you have provided an incredible service to us. For that you will be well compensated. " Qawn said. As he walked down the ramp a thought occurred to him. .... he turned around and spoke loudly to the bounty hunter, " Our former prisoner gave me some very useful information. Information that would allow you to weild weapons unmatched by any other bounty hunter. I can offer you this weapon in exchange for some ...brute force. If you are interested ..." The Chiss eyed the bounty hunter carefully. He wasn't a person of many words.
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 am

The bounty hunter knew what he meant, he was probably going to spend money on weaponry or his ship anyway, besides brute force was his skill. The bounty hunter nod'ed to the man and began to follow him to acquire the details, he left his ship in the hands of the Imperial Tech experts, he didn't worry about them finding anything and if they broke anything, he knew the Empires rules on failure and the annoyance of Imperial partners. Besides his name was not uncommon around the mess halls of troopers on bases in ships. He walked up to the agent and he finaly spoke however his helmet masked his voice "Whats the Job?"
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Sat May 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Agent Qawn led the bounty hunter through the halls of the immense ship. He was not used to the loud clanging of armor around him. It was annoying, but necessary. They came to a room with elaborate designs across the door. He entered the code and the door slid open with a quick hiss. There sitting cross legged on the floor was a man in black robes, his hood pulled over his eyes. " Ridien," Qawn spoke firmly, "this is the bounty hunter that aided in Mr.Sor's assasination. " The Sith lord looked up and removed his hood, his head covered in tattoos. The Sith lord spoke softly, "Tell me about yourself bounty hunter. Why should we trust you?"
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm

"You shouldn't trust me, but pay me more then the others, Credits buys my loyalty. I get the job done quick and clean. My record with the empire should hold true to that." The bounty hunter says without a flinch or hesitation.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln on Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Ridien responds, " That's the thing though.....we don't want loyalty to the empire. We want your loyalty to transcend petty governments. Ridien stands up and paces then looks at the bounty hunter, "We are offering you a place in history.....a chance to change this galaxy." The bounter hunter looks at Ridien skeptically and laughs, " What are you a philosopher? I work for creditis nothing more or nothing less." Suddenly the lights dim and a figuire in shadow enters from the durasteel door behind them. Ridien gasps and kneels, " My Lord.....Darth Arcadium."
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 am

Agent Qawn smiled as Ridien squirmed in fear. What he was about to reveal would certainly end him. "Darth Arcadium, I am pleased to inform you that your suspicions were correct. Ridien here was passing information on our recent activities to Ambassador Sor on Nar Shadaa. Mr. Sor was one of many in charge of an Imperial Inventigation Team. He was investigating Sith Scion. "
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:00 pm

The Bounty Hunter made no move just moved his mask onto the overbidding Sith Lord " You need some traitors killed, I can do that" He looked to the agent "However my tactics are not as quiet as you, the kills will send a strong message, and for what you said is true about this new blaster technology I will do it for just that, as a.... partnership of sorts." The bounty turned back to the Sith Lord.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln on Mon May 30, 2011 1:08 am

The shadowy figuire known only as Darth Arcadium took several steps toward Ridien then turned to the bounty hunter. His face had a single scar across his left eye and his eyes were as cold and disheartening as a Krayt Dragon's."No bounty hunter....traitors are something that I can personally deal with." He turned back to Ridien glaring at him as he raised his right hand, " Poor Ridien, if only you had been smarter and less arrogant then you would have realized that I knew all along about your charade. Pity. You had such potential." Then suddenly, Ridien screamed and his body was twisted until his body was nothing more than a sack of bones. Arcadium looked at the Agent and smiled," Well done Qawn. You are my best agent for a reason, but next time don't let the prey die......It makes too much of a mess and we run the risk of being discovered." Arcadium then turned to the bounty hunter, " You see bounty hunter, I do not tolerate insubordination or lies and I do not need you for some petty killing or espionage. Ridien payed the price for being a liar, but he told one truth in his pitiful life. We are here to change history and I plan for you to be part of it. Its your choice to make, either you take it or be discarded into the wind"
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Mon May 30, 2011 1:35 am

The Voice from behind the Visor looks to the dark lord. "I see much profit in it for me, and because of that, you have my service. Just give me the details, and it will be done." The bounty hunter showed no fear to the man in front of him. "Besides my schedule is empty now, I could use a new Assignment." He checked her wrist gadget that held any and all information he may need.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Jevln on Mon May 30, 2011 2:36 am

Arcadium looked into the bounty hunter's vsior. He sensed no fear in his mind. Arcadium smiled and responded," I like your spirit bounty hunter. You lack fear, but I sense great ambition in you......you'll need that. I do have a job for you, however I need to attend to other matters at the moment." Arcadium looked at Qawn and nodded, "I trust that you will be able to attend to our guest."
Darth Jevln
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Qawn nodded and motioned for the bounty hunter to follow him. The exited the room and began walking quickly down the hallway. "Our leader has uncovered some interesting information regarding a new piece of equipment being tested by the Republic. This device is speculated to be able to.... " Qawn loomed carefully at the bounty hunter before continuing. "....devour the force energy completely from any individual , to put it simply. " The bounty hunter made a scoffing sound under his helmet. "Hard to believe Im sure. But imagine being able to render your future targets completely helpless. Besides, " he smiled. "Its said to have been created by Darth Nihilus himself. "
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Mon May 30, 2011 4:05 pm

"The same Nihilus that destroyed Katar and brought on the destruction of the Meraluka population, only to have one lone Exile Jedi and his own apprentice best him on his own ship?" The bounty hunter taps on the holopad on his wrist. "Interesting....This weapon must be of Republic Army since such would be agent Jedi "code" if my Intel has been correct over the years, and knowing the republic my guess would be they would hold the base of research on some remote planet that no one would assume, my guess would be somewhere such as the Ruins of the city of Taris." The Bounty Hunter looks up at the Agent, shutting his wrist gadget.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Mon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

"Impressive." The agent was cautious. How could a bounty hunter know so much? "I believe your information to be correct bounty hunter. Taris would be an excellent place to start. But we simply cannot walk into a Republic testing facility. We need more...firepower?" And with a hiss, the door behind him opened. The man was outfitted with white armor, his helmet glinting in the ships interior lights. "May I introduce Kayne Torell." Kayne Torell laughed. "No need to introduce us Mr. Qawn," Torell said taking off his helmet "I believe we have met before. We were both after a piece of scum named Sylor on Tatooine." He smiled at the other bounty hunter. "Although, I didn't catch your name as I was shooting at you."
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusader3255 on Mon May 30, 2011 5:12 pm

"My name is unimportant as it were, I have made many names across the empire, Oppressor, The Imperial Hand, and my personal favorite "Oh no, it's you," However you and I will both agree that in the end the one with the bigger guns wins the fight." He thumps his shoulder and goes to look over the arsenal. "Agent...You said big guns? If needed my main guns of my ship could do damage however it is your talents we need a distraction. I'm sure Mister Torell and myself can prove a formidable assault force, just the two of us, he was that good of an challenger." The bounty hunter looked over the weapons however his fixed his helmets visor over just one.
Crusader3255
PvP Commander
PvP Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienown on Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Agent Qawn left the two bounty hunters to their weapons and equipment checks. He knew firepower alone wasn't going to get to what they needed. The guard of Ambassador Sor had revealed that there was an increased presence of Republic forces on Taris. He also learned that Mr. Sor had recently visited Taris. This had to mean something. He came to the room with elaborate markings once again. Lord Arcadium would need to be informed on the current situation. And then there was always the risk that jedi were overseeing the project on Taris. In which case, three personnel wasn't going to be enough ...
Ienown
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next